Monday 13 May 2013

Hamster dilemma


I told my 11 years old daughter to telephone the pet shot when the hamster we had bought there an hour earlier started chewing feverishly on its leg. She was told the hamster should be taken to a veterinarian right away. I was outraged, knowing the bill for the vet would be greater than the cost of the hamster, so i asked Alie to call the pet shop again and hand the phone to me. 
"Were you just speaking to my daughter about her sick hamster?" I asked.
"Yes", came the reply.
"Have you any idea how expensive a visit to the vet will be?" I ranted.
"You had better either replace the hamster or pay the vet bill!"
"Gee, ma'am," came the meek reply, "We're just a television-repair shop."



Hahahaha, young girls do make mistakes dont they. =)
Sweet.

Have a great day ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment