Tuesday 28 May 2013

Innocence of a 9 year old vs complex brain of father.




When I managed an Electrical Company, I instituted a rule that there would be no playing games on the company's computers.
To ensure I wouldn't be labelled a hypocrite,
I had an information technologist get rid of the games on my laptop.
Therefore, I was surprised to find my grandson playing solitaire on it one weekend.
I asked if he had loaded the game.
"No," he answered, 'it was already there. It was just hidden - taken off the main menu."
On Monday morning, I chided our information technologist for not getting rid of the game as I'd asked.
"But," he explained,
"I thought I just had to keep it away from you - not from a nine-year-old!".



A child's brain works wonders, when it is still very calm. 
Unlike us adults, we have a very busy mind. =)
Have a great wednesday !!


No comments:

Post a Comment