Friday 10 May 2013

Old man who thinks too far!


An old man was at the bus stop.

Suddenly a young man walk up to the old man and ask what is the time?

Young man : Hi, may i know what is the time?

Old man : Sorry!

Young man : Huh? Time? *While looking puzzled*.

Old man : No!

Young man : Huh??? Why not?

Old man : If i tell you the time, you will soon move on and ask me more questions. Then both of us will get to know each other. May be you will even get a seat next to me. You may even go to the same city with me.
My daughter will come and pick me up. My daughter is very beautiful, then you both may fall in love, and then she may insist on marrying you and i am sorry but...

I don't want a son-in-law who doesn't have a watch..

________________________________________________________________________



Hahahahha, sometimes we think too far and too much. Chill out man.

Have a great saturday ahead! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment