Sunday 24 March 2013

Bad luck in disguise? What would you do?


One day, I was walking home from college (yes, i live nearby my college.).
Then I saw Mike, in the field walking aimlessly and cursing away and having tears in his eyes.
*Mike was an extraordinary guy, he was smart, an excellent athlete and very handsome*
I was surprise to seem him down in the dumps and acting like a madman.
I quickly walk over to him, calm him down ask him what's wrong.
He replied,
"I was elected as Most valuable player (He was a basketball star in our college) this year and is asked to give a speech after accepting my medal"
I got shocked, and said: "Is this the reason why you are acting like this?"
He replied again, asking me to be patience,
"I also receive a job interview to be a model on a front cover of a magazine and will be paid well,"
"I won the top prize for a physics competition and is expected to give a speech too in front of the president."
"And i finally got the girl I loved to say 'yes' to go on a date with me."
and many more good fortune on him.
Before he got any further, my head was spinning and at the same time amaze and impress with his accomplishment, I quickly ask him to stop and ask him what is the big problem that make him act like a madman?
He then let out a big sigh, and said:
"All of this fall on the same night".


Oh my, this is really a bad luck in disguise. Hahha.


No comments:

Post a Comment