Wednesday 20 March 2013

Funny cars! inside jokes.!

(Thx www.dailyhaha.com)

We always take two cars when we go on vacation because our family is so large.
I drive the lead vehicle, and my wife follows in the second car.
To keep me posted on the state of things in her car, she has devised a few signals I can observe in my rear-view mirror.
When she turns on her parking lights, it means that she is sleepy and need a cup of coffee.
When she turns on the windshield wipers, it means the kids are getting restless and need to stretch their legs.
Blinking hazard lights tell me that a fight is in progress.
But my favorite signal is the one she uses to inform me that the kids need to use a rest room.
She simply turns on the windshield squirters.


Submitted by anonymous~


No comments:

Post a Comment